Tutorial Tuesdays

HOW TO: Access New Opportunities to Win

Welcome back Tappers,

We hope you’ve been enjoying browsing around our new site and taking our new features and navigation bars for a test drive! Today, we’re going to talk about one more very important change to our site: The Rewards System.

Why bother changing it, you ask? Well, last month, only 41% of our members won prizes from the Monthly Drawings. Not only was that number too low for our liking, but we found that the chances of Tappers winning rewards was inconsistent with how much effort they had put in to Tapping with us. Tappers who were submitting awesome, original snapshots for Photo Missions and thoughtful replies for Text Missions were still sometimes being passed over for prizes. Additionally, even if a Tapper missed out on a prize by just a few points, they had to start all over the following month. We didn’t think that seemed fair at all.

The new rewards system on Crowdtap is designed so that you can tap at your own pace and be rewarded for your stellar contributions and efforts, with more rewards to win. How does it work? Read on to find out.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 3.47.39 PM

When you logged in today, one of the first things you saw on your Dashboard was this message at the top of the page. As you complete more actions across your brands, you’ll see the circle on the right, named the PointsWheel, start to fill up. The PointsWheel will tell you how many points you’ve earned since your last reward, and how many you have left to go until your next one.

You can fill up your PointsWheel by completing actions within your Brands and Topics. You’ll earn a different number of points for different types of actions, but the idea is the same: the more effort you’re putting into Tapping, the more you’ll earn. Completing Photo and Comment Missions will reward you more than answering a few multi-choice polls.

Screen Shot 2016-01-20 at 3.46.37 PM

You’ll be able to track your PointsWheel on your Brand Pages. As you’re completing actions on your brands, you’ll see your total number of points (now located over  your profile picture) increase in real time.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 10.23.40 AM
You’ll also have opportunities to win exclusive rewards by participating in Contests. Contests can offer bonus points to fill up your PointsWheel more quickly, or awesome prizes like signed jerseys, school tuition, and brand swag.

modal-prizeUnlocked

Once you fill up your PointsWheel, you’ll unlock your first prizing opportunity! If you win, you’ll receive an email with your prize information. Be sure to add donotreply@crowdtap.com to your address book to make sure prizes are delivered safely to your inbox. Keep tapping and you’ll earn a reward opportunity every time you fill up your PointsWheel.

Are you expecting to be really busy over the next few weeks and not have enough time to get your Tapping on? No worries- your points will still be here when you come back! That’s right, unlike before, your progress will no longer expire every month. Points will now roll over, so you can tap at your own pace.

Curious to see how much you’ve won on Crowdtap? Consult the status icons located under your profile picture in the lefthand navigation bar.

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 10.21.36 AM

From left to right, you are seeing the total value of rewards and prizes earned, the number of contests you’ve won, and the number of stars you’ve earned earned. For example, in the screenshot to the left, you can see that I’ve won $0 in rewards and prizes, 0 contests, and 8 stars. If you haven’t won any stars, you just won’t see that displayed.

Pretty simple, right? The rewards that you receive on Crowdtap are related to how much you tap and the quality of your submissions, so the more zest you put into your tapping, the more chances you have to win!

Like what you see? Awesome- we hoped so! Have feedback for us? Leave a comment below, or email our support center.

Angela Nicole

Love the layout AND the rewards system. I honestly think i’ve been on it MORE now than a month ago. 🙂

Raquel - Crowdtap Community Team

This is great to hear! 🙂

Amber Rodelander

I reached my points goal and then it just started over, I didn’t get to enter to win anything.

Marilyn Geiger

You guys want honesty and authenticity in Tappers’ responses, right? Well, here’s my response to your new rollout: too many glitches and delays–it was not quite ready for prime time. Wheels not working, points lost, no preparation or advance notice to Tappers. I know CrowdTap can do better than this!

Jenna

I really love the new changes! I’ve been on Crowdtap more this week than I was all last year. This is the third overhaul I’ve been on board for and by far my favorite! 😉 Thanks CT!

Raquel - Crowdtap Community Team

We’re so happy to hear this, Jenna! 🙂

Jennifer

Loving the new changes! Will certainly weed out the last minute lazy people! My only complaint is that I miss the NEXT button! I have to return to my dash to see my available polls and such! And the app, NO HELP! Only shows a few polls!

Samantha

I agree. Crowdtap, if it’s possible, please reinstall the “next” button that allows us to progress from one topic or crowd to the next easier. It saves time and lets us participate in more crowds faster.

Hannah

Is there still a monthly drawing??

Dawn

I have 3 notifications that say that I have won a giftcard and to check my email in the last 2 days but nothing in my email from donotreply@crowdtap.com. How long does this take?

Jade

Within 24 hours is what mine tells me.

Angela F

I really like the new layout. It’s really user friendly and much easier to understand. Thank you!

Ashli

Is there still month drawings for each crowd? Or is it just the wheel?. And I never get to spin the wheel. And is there a way to like change if you don’t want to get Amazon gift cards. But like Wal-Mart or something. Cuz I keep getting amazon

photos videos Italy

You actually make it appear so easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something which I believe I might never understand.
It sort of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.
I’m looking forward for your next post, I’ll attempt to get the grasp of
it!

Daniella

Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve visited this site before but after
looking at some of the posts I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely pleased I came across it and I’ll be book-marking it and
checking back often!

photos videos Paphos

Hello everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this website, and paragraph is really fruitful for me,
keep up posting these types of articles.

Lorina

I need new brands and offers!!! I finished all of them in 2 hrs and got 20 bucks into my Amazon account please update!!!!! I have a goal of earning 20 bucks per day

Kim

Me toooo

Teri Vanderhoof

Me, I am suffering great depression. I worked in the Re. Financial and Title Ins. for 38 yrs.

I just don’t understand why the traders on Wall Street were bailed out. I loved my work and never cheated anyone or committed Legal Mishandleings.

Now, In still out of the workforce, that pays anyways. In not lazy and makesure In doing something except 5 hers of any given day. Native to my state. Single, 3 Grown Children, 5 Granddaughters and in crisis with something tools, transportation, etc, over and over and over again.

it unfailing and tragic, as I soon will be to old for work. I am knowledge. I am a great wealth of talent in so many wAys.

I am with God in my mind heart and soul, I want for nothing and have what I need.

So can I please just win win win? I would love and cherish fine goods of old.

I am over 50, homeless, jobless, footless.

I am not receiving help from our system I so paid into. Is it because I have no children, is it my age, to young to be to old? I know its not because of no effort. Its 3:54 am and I am consumed with my day to day survival, not

For I walk with God and I find he is becoming more distant to us Human Kind
So I’ve been crying for him, not to leave menus

FYI

peace out. I took the time to spill my guts on CrowdTap Great name and ideal. Hope it taps someone for me. Peace love and LAW